MerchantMU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just another Suggestion For STAFF...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
--JaSPeR--
Rookie
Rookie
--JaSPeR--

Male Posts : 5

Just another Suggestion For STAFF... Empty
PostSubject: Just another Suggestion For STAFF...   Just another Suggestion For STAFF... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:13 am

And also as i see the OFF topic and the SPAM Zone is in one section only...i also want to suggest that the SPAM Zone should be separated in one section and there you everyone in place can have a SPAM but not totally record...what i mean is example in the SPAM Zone their should be a Sub menu there for "Filipino Spam", "Bulgaria Spam", "Argentina Spam" and etc. it's up to the owner what to put there so that every player will have a time to spam in their own language or Dialect they are speaking BUT there spam thread should not be record to there post only the helping thread that they do should be record in order for us to know who are helping and who are spamming only...Thanks For Reading...

Best Regards:
--JaSPeR--
Back to top Go down
MissDevilQueen♥
♥ Cookie Monster ♥
♥ Cookie Monster ♥
MissDevilQueen♥

Female Posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Just another Suggestion For STAFF...   Just another Suggestion For STAFF... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:45 am

Since not much people use forums we dont have much threads here. Weve tried to bring them here and use forums more than facebook but i guess theyd like to use that more. But anyways will look into this. Smile
Back to top Go down
--JaSPeR--
Rookie
Rookie
--JaSPeR--

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Just another Suggestion For STAFF...   Just another Suggestion For STAFF... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:28 pm

i will try to invite players and give time to used our Forum sites..
Back to top Go down
THOR
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Just another Suggestion For STAFF...   Just another Suggestion For STAFF... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 2:11 am

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another Suggestion For STAFF...   Just another Suggestion For STAFF... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another Suggestion For STAFF...
Page 1 of 1