MerchantMU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cant download small client and cant register

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ianlangpo
Rookie
Rookie

cant download small client and cant register Empty
PostSubject: cant download small client and cant register   cant download small client and cant register Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 3:12 pm

why? anyone cane teach me?
and I'm finding my friend jano a.k.a jatanso
Back to top Go down
ianlangpo
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: cant download small client and cant register   cant download small client and cant register Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:21 pm

anyone?
Back to top Go down
MissDevilQueen♥
♥ Cookie Monster ♥
♥ Cookie Monster ♥
MissDevilQueen♥

Female Posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: cant download small client and cant register   cant download small client and cant register Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:00 am

You arent able to download the merchant full client ?Bcuz client works fine. make sure to turn off anti virus before downloading the client and then try. As for registering, can u be a little more specific on this part? Thankyou
Back to top Go down
ianlangpo
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: cant download small client and cant register   cant download small client and cant register Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:14 am

at the site its says that the small client page is error thats why i cant download the small client attach in ur website.. and after i register it will not register and a message says " you need an administator assistance " something like that
Back to top Go down
MissDevilQueen♥
♥ Cookie Monster ♥
♥ Cookie Monster ♥
MissDevilQueen♥

Female Posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: cant download small client and cant register   cant download small client and cant register Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:31 pm

That's a patch actually. https://mega.co.nz/#!Gh8CBQrD!zsg1ifBLAOH3P0j__WlrWPI_VK2ZOXdBeI-KT_QFeIg <- this is a client. Before downloading the client , try switching off your anti virus first.

And Try using a different browser to register. If the same problem occurs , pm me.
Back to top Go down

cant download small client and cant register
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MerchantMU :: General Discussions :: [Support] Ask a question-
Jump to: