MerchantMU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a suggetion sir...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
--JaSPeR--
Rookie
Rookie
--JaSPeR--

Male Posts : 5

Just a suggetion sir... Empty
PostSubject: Just a suggetion sir...   Just a suggetion sir... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:54 am

Hi ! to all STAFF in MerchantMu have a good day ahead sir/Maam...

I am a newbie here sir in your community as i see and read all the rules in game and in Forum...i want to suggest that there should be a "Problem Section" in our Forum so that all the problems should be post there...Report Section is different from Problem section...why ? because the report section is only intended for players who are using 3rd party and cheats or scamming others or selling account = real money that is not allowed to our community and more especially only STAFF can reply to that thread section and no one is allowed to even an ordinary member because only STAFF can judge that one and the role of an ordinary member is only to report not to SPAM to the owners thread...the purpose of the problem section is if ever there is a player who has a problem about the missing items on how they will recover it what he/she will do ?? and another thing is if a player banned or there account banned without no reason or such lag they can ask in the problem section for better clarification what they do that's why they are banned and this time all members can reply to the thread owner as long as they can help the thread owner to solve his/her problem then if not don't try to reply the thread if you can't help you are considered as SPAM....for now that is only my suggestion sir/maam i am newbie here but since i am playing MU for 2 years in other server i want to improve this server because I'm fun playing it because it is PVP balance....
Thanks For reading and Have a Nice day ahead
STAFF...

Back to top Go down
MissDevilQueen♥
♥ Cookie Monster ♥
♥ Cookie Monster ♥
MissDevilQueen♥

Female Posts : 94

Just a suggetion sir... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggetion sir...   Just a suggetion sir... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:53 am

Here's the "Problem section" https://merchantmu.forumotion.com/f11-support-ask-a-question Smile For anyone who has any problems or questions regarding game and whatsoever they may ask over here. And as for missing items, If you've already read the rules. We are not responsible for ANY lost items. Whether its bcuz u got hacked by some other person, or by a friend of yours , or if it was caused by lag or bug. We dont return them as we cannot do anything about it bcuz it basically isn't our fault it would technically be yours.
Back to top Go down

Just a suggetion sir...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MerchantMU :: General Discussions :: Suggestions and feedbacks-
Jump to: