MerchantMU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which character do you prefer the most?

Go down 
2 posters

Choose one of the following :-
Blade Knight (BK)
Which character do you prefer the most? I_vote_lcap38%Which character do you prefer the most? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Dark Lord (DL)
Which character do you prefer the most? I_vote_lcap15%Which character do you prefer the most? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Magic Gladiator (MG)
Which character do you prefer the most? I_vote_lcap0%Which character do you prefer the most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rage Fighter (RF)
Which character do you prefer the most? I_vote_lcap0%Which character do you prefer the most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Soul Master (SM)
Which character do you prefer the most? I_vote_lcap31%Which character do you prefer the most? I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
High Elf
Which character do you prefer the most? I_vote_lcap8%Which character do you prefer the most? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Summoner
Which character do you prefer the most? I_vote_lcap8%Which character do you prefer the most? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
MissDevilQueen♥
♥ Cookie Monster ♥
♥ Cookie Monster ♥
MissDevilQueen♥

Female Posts : 94

Which character do you prefer the most? Empty
PostSubject: Which character do you prefer the most?   Which character do you prefer the most? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:08 am

Which character do you prefer for PK and state your reasons, just a little time pass here  Razz  whistle emoticon 
Back to top Go down
Vertigo
MMU Loyal
MMU Loyal
Vertigo

Which character do you prefer the most? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which character do you prefer the most?   Which character do you prefer the most? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 7:00 am

Blade Knight of course, since the retail.  dancing banana

Back to top Go down

Which character do you prefer the most?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MerchantMU :: General Discussions :: General MMU Discussions-
Jump to: