MerchantMU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For growing community

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nixz09
Donator
Donator
nixz09

Male Posts : 21

For growing community Empty
PostSubject: For growing community   For growing community Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:51 pm

So for us guys na naglalaro ng MerchantMU siguro po dapat na po naten itigil ang pagbiBABY ng mga characters sa server, including the ITEMS won by the characters in some events. GMs/Staffs/TGM(not sure with this) some of them gives ITEMS e.a ung BONEBLADE FO + SOCKET pa aba parang lugi naman ata para sa mga nag ggrind mag pa reset and magpa credits, and my point of view on this is HINDI SYA BALANCED. well nakikita ko naman na hindi lahat ng GM gnun, oo may event na ang prize e credits, un e OK lang. pero ung mga item na nakukuha mula sa GM at wala sa webshop, ay mananatiling ndi balanced as I have written sa taas, this excludes the (donate items). Players wag kaung magalit sakin para din ito sa mga future na maglalaro ng server Smile
Back to top Go down
Vertigo
MMU Loyal
MMU Loyal
Vertigo

PostSubject: Re: For growing community   For growing community Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:01 pm

Tama ka TS, tsaka dapat moderate na din pamimigay ng mga credits (freebies). tsaka More spots for PL'ng , dami na nag aaway dun sa right side loren.
Back to top Go down
ZionX
You don't wanna mess with me
You don't wanna mess with me

Male Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: For growing community   For growing community Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:14 am

Regarding socketed weapons as a prize on events, we only give 3 slots(empty slots) and limit its seed that can be used on level 3 only. Donaters gets 5 slots w/ level 5 seeds. Hindi lugi ang nag papa-grand reset and hindi po nabibili ung socketed weapons sa webshop thats why we are giving them a chance to have it also but we do limit it for the sake of our donators. We also limit the credits that we are giving as a  freebies. 
Before it was 5000k and now its only 3000k. We are monitoring every new account to know those players who only creates new account just to harvest credits. About the spot, there are many spots on ARENA, and take note that killing on Spots is bannable. Thank you sir's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.merchantmu.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For growing community   For growing community Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For growing community
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MerchantMU :: General Discussions :: Suggestions and feedbacks-
Jump to: